🇬🇧 Young Man, 21, Suddenly Collapses in Kitchen, Dies

Joshua Jackson Cooper was found collapsed on the kitchen floor at his grandmother’s home in Sheffield, England.

Young man collapses in kitchen

The 21-year-old from South Yorkshire died unexpectedly on Sunday, August 14, leaving his family shocked.

Cooper passed away due to acute appendicitis, showing no signs that he was unwell initially. He had told his brother that he felt sort of sick.

An autopsy report that was sent to the family on Monday, August 22, confirmed his cause of death.

Joshua spent a lot of time caring for his grandmother who is suffering from Lewy body dementia.

He was found collapsed on the kitchen floor of his grandmother’s house with his back against the kitchen side. His uncle started compressions before the paramedics arrived but they young man sadly passed away.

GoFundMe: gofundme.com/f/joshua-jackson-cooper

The U.S.-based VAERS has over 2,000 reports mentioning appendicitis.

openvaers.com/vaersapp/reports.php?symptoms=appendicitis&ov_textsearch=both&covid_only=Yes

appendicitis after covid jab
About 21 cases resulted in death. (Disclaimer: CoRrElAtIoN DoEs nOt iMpLy cAuSaTiOn)

openvaers.com/vaersapp/reports.php?symptoms=appendicitis&died=Y&ov_textsearch=both&covid_only=Yes

 

Man Sent Home With Tooth Infection Dies Alone After Collapsing In Kitchen

3 1 vote
Article Rating