Skip to content


For those waiting for an Economic Impact Payment (“stimulus check”)…

if you think your EIP paper check may have been stolen from the mail, you can try calling the Fiscal Service office, which may be able to tell you if the check has already been cashed.

Bureau of the Fiscal Service: 855-868-0151

They may also be able to advise you on what to do. In a few cases, you can request a replacement check after 30 days of waiting to see if it reaches you after they’ve mailed it out.